1. GENERAL INFORMATION
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY HART VIDA & PARTNERS
Hart Vida & Partners collects personal information that you submit to the Website, for example, when you submit comments using the online contact form provided by the Website. The personal information that you submit to us may include your name, your contact information, your employer name and your address.
Hart Vida & Partners may also collect information about the way you interact with the Website. This may include, but is not limited to, device ID, device type, machine ID, geo-location information, computer and connection information, present and former actions taken using the Website, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, IP address, MAC address, standard web log information, and any telephone number you provide us or from which you may call or otherwise contact us.
Hart Vida & Partners may also obtain information from or about you in other ways. For example, we may verify personal information with a service provider or combine your information with additional information collected from other third parties or sources, as authorized and permitted by law.
3. HOW HART VIDA & PARTNERS USES THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS
The primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, efficient and customized experience. You acknowledge and agree that Hart Vida & Partners may use the information collected to:
- Provide, test, or enhance the functionality of the Website.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems with the Website.
- Prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- Customize, measure and improve our Website and advertising.
- Contact you to tell you about our services and those of our corporate family, targeted marketing and promotional offers.
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties and will comply with applicable laws.
4. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your information is stored on servers located in the United States. Hart Vida & Partners treats data as an asset that must be protected and uses tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you should know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, although Hart Vida & Partners works very hard to protect your privacy, Hart Vida & Partners does not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
5. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 entitles California customers to request information concerning whether a business has disclosed Personal Information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies may contact us at the contact details provided below to request such information.
6. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT OF 1998 (COPPA)
Consistent with the federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), Hart Vida & Partners does not, and will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 without requiring parental consent. Any person who provides their personal information through the Website represents that they are 18 years of age or older.
7. THIRD PARTIES
9. LAST UPDATE